Advance Bio-Trauma Cleanup is a professional hoarding, sorting, removal and organization company offering the best services including:
- Emphasis on the psychological component of the hoarder
- Emphasis on compassion and non-judgment of the hoarder by all employees
- Emphasis on continual training and education from top experts on all areas of hoarding
- All vehicles not mentioning hoarding or organizational services (protect the hoarders privacy)
- All employees fully uniformed including being neatly groomed.
- Passing all background checks including criminal and drug related.
Most “hoarding clean up“ companies are just junk haulers or junk removal companies. Most of these companies have employees that are used to lugging out junk and unwanted items in people homes. Most of these employees are not trained to deal with the psychological tenderness of hoarding. Also as most hoarders are highly intelligent and educated well respected members of our society, but most junk hauling employees are not trained in etiquette and social graces.
Advance Bio-Trauma Cleaning is a sister company to Advance Cleaning Solution has devoted itself to being connected and studies the most respected and knowledgeable experts with hoarding.
As you can see Advance Bio-Trauma Cleanup is not your ordinary junk hauling and restoration company. Our mission is to assist hoarders in creating a livable condition with respect to their feelings and emotional needs. We will continue to search for the latest in hoarding clean up research and hoarding information. It is our goal to help and assist hoarders in all aspects of their condition not just cleaning and the organizational needs.
Client privacy is a major corner stone in our philosophy. Under no circumstances and situations, will any knowledge of the hoarder’s condition be mentioned to anyone outside of the Advance family.
To help protect the privacy needs of our hoarding clean up clients, we also offer additional services reducing the need for our clients to bring other contractors into their homes. These services include:
- Janitorial and all types of cleaning ( after the hoarding clean up and into the future )
- Checkups after the initial hoarding cleanup to assist if the client “ falls off the wagon”
- Any type of construction and repairs to the home
- Professional organizational services
If you or a loved one has a hoarding issue, we want you to feel at ease in contacting us. We are not here to pressure you and feel it is our duty to send and inform you as much information as possible about hoarding. Please use us as your resource.